As an Office Administrator, you would play a key role in helping our growing organization operate smoothly on a day-to-day basis. This is a 30 to 40 hour/week position and will require collaborating with and providing support to various departments including Facilities & Asset Services, Accounting, Marketing, and ASI (Ambulance Service, Inc.). Primary responsibilities will include assistance with record keeping, scanning, filing, mail distribution, bank deposits, and various administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will be task-oriented and able to work independently once given direction. Flexibility, consistent communication, and strong organization skills are necessary for success in this role.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with team members to complete tasks on time
- Maintain and organize property and fleet records
- Understand and implement cost savings measures as directed by Facilities staff
- Assist with vendor communications and gathering data
- Monitor and assist with the administration of insurance claims and policy renewals
- Assist with miscellaneous accounting administrative tasks
- Assist with miscellaneous marketing materials, mailings, and printing
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS
- High school diploma with administrative office experience
- Facility Management software familiarity desired
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, ABILITIES
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Database knowledge and experience