Vertin is searching for a detail-oriented, self-motivated individual to join our Facility and Asset Services team as a part-time Vehicle Fleet Administrator. If you have a knack for working with people and a broad knowledge of vehicle maintenance and acquisition, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. In this role, you would help manage the company fleet of 200+ vehicles by coordinating vehicle maintenance, building relationships with auto repair shops, determining best purchase options, and carrying out various administrative tasks.
This position works approximately 20 hours per week, and the daily schedule can be determined during the hiring process.
If you are interested in bringing your talents to our team, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with auto repair shops to obtain and review vehicle repair quotes
- Build relationships with auto repair shops and negotiate pricing
- Work with auto dealerships and other sources to source and coordinate vehicle purchases
- Research vehicle values and gain knowledge of vehicle types needed for business
- Review and communicate vehicle preventative maintenance schedules with locations to ensure vehicles are maintained according to company standards
- Maintain and organize accurate vehicle maintenance records in database
- Coordinate vehicle transfers and deliveries
- Coordinate proper insurance coverage and driver lists for the fleet
- Understand company philosophy about maintaining fleet at a low cost while maintaining reliable and quality vehicles for each location
- Miscellaneous administrative assistance duties for the Facility and Asset services group
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS
High school diploma with administrative office experience.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, ABILITIES
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Database knowledge and experience