At Digital Guru, we are a strong team of technology professionals who take pride in offering clients innovative solutions and reliable service. To help manage our day-today operations, we are in search of a superb multi-tasker to play a key role as Project Coordinator. When our clients reach out with a problem, you’ll handle their request
with patience and a positive attitude, coordinating staff and resources appropriately. You’ll help support our installers by making sure they have what they need to complete projects successfully, and you’ll provide management with timely updates and process improvement ideas.
If that sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your cover letter
and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary responsibility is overall staff coordination, not direct technical support
- Handle incoming support requests (phone or ticket system), determining the customer’s problem and the urgency
- Create tickets and assign support requests to tech staff based on skillset and capacity
- Monitor service boards for new tickets and/or respond to tickets
- Monitor and address inbound alerts for critical security issues
- Provide timely updates to clients and internal tech staff during the resolution process
- Coordinate schedules of technical staff to ensure maximum utilization of resources
- Provide excellent customer service during every interaction with clients
- Manage day-to-day schedule to ensure maximum productivity of crews
- Coordinate and disseminate all information required to successfully complete projects
- Efficiently manage personnel and assets to meet schedules and come in at, or under, budget
- Provide timely updates to management regarding client issues, schedule, etc.
- Assist with all information and paperwork needed for the job closeout
- Support installers regarding procuring supplies and services as needed
- Enforce all procedures and policies regarding tools and equipment inventory
- Assist in business development, project bidding, and proposals as needed
- Work to improve processes and innovation regarding how the support team operates
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS
College degree or equivalent work experience. Continuing education including management, communications, leadership skills, and computer training. Two years of experience in customer service required. Management and information technology experience and an installation background are a plus.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, ABILITIES
The individual must possess these skills and abilities or explain and demonstrate that they can perform the essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some combination of skills and abilities.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Able to delegate appropriately
- Able to multi-task
- Able to react appropriately and effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Working knowledge of computers