We’re looking for a highly detail-oriented and meticulous individual to serve as Vertin’s Senior Analyst, FP&A. This role
requires an aptitude for numbers but also strong communication skills, proven leadership ability, and creative thinking.
As Senior Analyst, FP&A, you will work with our CFO and collaborate with team members to help transform the company’s overarching strategy into a long-range plan with annual operating and capital budgets. Your responsibilities will include developing monthly/quarterly financial reporting packages and providing financial and strategic support by preparing financial presentations, financial statement analysis, capital expenditure analysis, acquisition analysis, and taking on other projects as requested by executive management.
If you’re interested in playing a key role in our growing organization, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monthly and quarterly financial reporting
- Manage and maintain the company’s key financial performance metrics and related dashboards
- Oversee and manage the annual budget cycle, operating plan and rolling forecast
- Analyze product and service pricing and manage annual price changes to group price lists
- Provide M&A support and ad hoc financial modeling
- Implement and work with business intelligence tools and dashboard reports
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, capital expenditures and working capital
- Support executive leadership team and senior leadership department heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations for annual strategy retreats, policy deployment, town hall meetings, and ad hoc as required
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance with 5+ years of experience is required. MBA highly preferred. CPA is a plus. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP is a plus. Advanced Excel skills are required. Power BI or similar experience is a plus.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, ABILITIES
The individual must possess these skills and abilities or explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some combination of skills and abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Creative thinker
- Organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks, timelines, and projects
- Highest standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and analysis
- Ability to identify trends in data
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, financial modeling, report building, and complex spreadsheet design
- Anticipate the needs of others to provide a positive proactive experience